Simple to make, in fun shapes, and best of all they incorporate gut-healing gelatin into any meal of the day! In our 100 Breakfasts Class (Freezer Cooking Class) we made gelatin gummies. These are a fun addition to breakfast, and provide a little goodness to start the day. With the addition of a splash of vanilla, these health-giving treats taste just like a yummy creamsicle!
In case you’re not familiar with our Freezer Cooking Classes, we make a bunch of paleo food at once, and then freeze it for busy mornings, hectic evenings, or traveling. In the 100 Breakfasts Class we make two different grain-free muffins, homemade breakfast sausage, supplement yogurt cups, and more! The gummies are considered an ‘extra’ and are made at the end incase you run out of steam and need to cut a recipe out ;)
Hundreds of families are using my Freezer Cooking Class to simplify getting nutrient-dense meals on the table in their busy lifestyle. Freezer cooking is really the only way I’m able to keep up with getting real food on OUR table, and I hope it can help you with yours as well. Click here to check it out (I also often run free classes).
- Combine all ingredients except gelatin.
- Add gelatin and use a whisk or immersion blender to
- thoroughly combine juice and gelatin.
- Allow gelatin to absorb liquid for 5 minutes.
- Then heat over medium heat until gelatin all melts.
- Pour mixture into silicone candy molds or an 8×8-inch glass baking dish.
- Cover tightly and chill.