To celebrate the start of Grain Free Meal Plans and get the word out that there is help for those who would like to follow a grain and refined sugar free diet, I want to offer a giveaway for you!
The Giveaway is over and I’ve emailed the winners:
1. Traci: I have Crohn’s and have already had great success w/following a traditional diet. I would love some more tips from the GAPS book!
2. Marisa I : I’m a subscriber via RSS.
3. Nicole B: Signed up for your meal plan Newsletter!
What is being given away:
3 winners will each get:
- A 3-month subscription ($48.00 value!) to the Grain Free Meal Plan.
- A copy of the new Gut and Psychology Syndrome Book ($32.50 value!)
Current subscribers can have 3 months added on to their current subscription or they can pass the subscription on to a friend.
How to enter:
Lots of ways to enter! The main focus is to get the word out, I want as many people as possible to know that if they have been wanting to try SCD, GAPS, or a generally grain free diet for health reasons, but were too overwhelmed to start, there now is help! Pick and choose any or all of the following ways to enter, and leave a comment for each.
- Suggest my Facebook page to 5 or more of your friends on Facebook.
- Signup for my meal plan Newsletter
- Email 5 or more friends about Grain Free Meal Plans, including this link in the email
- Blog about Grain Free Meal Plans
- Tweet: ” Looking for help going #grainfree? Grain Free Meal Plans from @healthhomehappy http://bit.ly/e6x7E2 “
- Subscribe to my blog updates via email or RSS (the signup is on the left side of this page)
- Share in the comments why you would like to win a 3-month subscription to Grain Free Meal Plans and GAPS book
** Bonus! If the shares on my Grain Free Meal Plans page (the Facebook shares, shown in the box at the top right) gets over 250 during the giveaway, the 3 winners will also receive a new copy of Breaking the Vicious Cycle. So spread the word!
Giveaway entries close on 2/12/2011
Open to readers in the US, readers in other countries may enter but they will not receive the GAPS book, only the meal plan.
Winners will be chosen by a random number generator and will be notified by email that they won.
In the event that any winner does not respond within 3 days, another winner will be chosen at random to replace them.
Grain-Free Holiday Desserts, Breakfasts, and Side Dishes
Candied Butternut Squash, Zesty Lime Custard, Honey-Sweetened Pecan Pie, Slow Cooker Cranberry Sauce, and 10 more holiday recipes that you'll love for the way they taste and the way they make you feel.