The idea of simple dietary changes being used for significant improvement and healing in these disorders is fascinating! From the outside, someone who is not dealing with these health conditions might not understand the appeal of such a radical dietary change. But those who deal with chronic conditions day in and day out understand that the incessant pain and itchiness of eczema, sensory disruption of autism or sensory processing disorder, daily limiting of what you can eat from a dairy or gluten allergy, or chronic pain of arthritis, a temporary diet change seems like it might be a good thing to try!
Temporary? Yes, temporary! For most, the GAPS diet is a temporary change! The amount of time varies from person to person, but for our family we were done in 6 weeks (eczema for my son and dairy allergy for me) and two years for my daughter (autism).
I used the GAPS diet in my family for over 2 years
I started the GAPS diet in 2009 with my family, and because I found it so overwhelming to figure out from patches of information in the GAPS book, on web pages, and in Yahoo groups, as soon as I was able I put all the information I learned into printable e-books, guides, and meal plans to make the path simpler for you.
The Health Home & Happiness Starter Package
In January 2014 I put together this starter kit to help you get started on the GAPS diet, it was a huge hit, so I’ve decided to make it available all year long. Included in this instantly downloadable kit are some best selling, most useful favorites, all bundled together for a substantial savings!
- What Can I Eat Now? 30 Days on the GAPS Intro e-book! Step-by-step, day-by-day, progress through the GAPS intro, read time-saving tips, use the daily checklists to make sure you’re getting what’s recommended, and learn from other people’s frequently asked questions.
- Daily videos to walk you through the first 30 days of the GAPS diet! Videos are a great way for us to connect. Literally bring my experience into your home for tips and encouragement every day.
- 4 full months of meal plans – a month of meal plans suitable for the full GAPS diet, perfect to use while transitioning onto GAPS intro. You get a full 28 days of breakfast, lunch, and dinner recipes, instructions, and tips to use- one from each season.
- Grain Free Freezer Guide – a printable guide for freezer cooking on the GAPS diet, specifically for busy GAPS families! Meals are made in block segments, rather than one monster cooking day, to divide up with friends or do yourself during nap time rather than one full exhausting day. Printable recipe cards are designed to remind you of the ingredients included in the recipes (for those with food allergies and sensitivities) and easily provide the re-heater with instructions
- Best of Grain Free Meal Plans Full Color Cookbook e-book -A handy guide of GAPS legal recipes and full color pictures of every recipe for quick reference. The recipes are favorites from the meal plan, 80 in total!
- *** This does NOT contain the GAPS book, I don’t have the ability to re-sell that book, you can find it here though.
NEW BONUS: Those in the US will get a paperback version of What Can I Eat Now, 30 Days on the GAPS Intro Diet FREE with purchase of the starter pack. This is in addition to the e-book version. Use the e-book to print off as many as you need (great for those who go through Intro more than once), and use the paperback for easy referencing!
Just what’s needed!
“Your e-book is exactly what I have needed for preparation, encouragement, hope, options, helpful hints, etc. It is an answer to my prayers. I have the utmost respect for you and your organization/energy/ability to be able to document, create and market your experience – all while caring for your young children in such a time/energy intensive way. I have not had time for anything other than managing withdrawal and all it takes to prepare food – but I now see it will probably get a lot better. I am viewing this as an investment into the future of my boys and to quit last week when it was SO HARD would have been a long term loss. I may have given up without the e-book. ” – Customer Jeni
Written by a mom who did it too
These meal plans and guides are written by a mom who put her family on GAPS, so the recipes are simple, and the advice is tried and true. I know I get exasperated by well-meaning natural health practitioners who suggest a major life change like GAPS, but then don’t have any experience actually making it work! This mom does!
GFCF to GAPS!
“Thanks so much for writing this book! I’ve been wanting to put my daughter on the GAPS diet for a while now but have been putting off starting for obvious reasons. We’re already GFCF but eat a lot of cane sugar, fruit, rice, spelt, and corn. Your book is already making me feel MUCH MUCH better about the prospect of starting this diet. Thank you thank you thank you!” – Heather L
The Meal Plans
Easy to reference meal plans with recipes for each meal on a daily sheet, a weekly overview to post on your fridge, grocery lists, recipe index, and preparation instructions. Ferments, condiments, chicken stock, and more staples are worked into the menu daily to keep your pantry stocked and to spread the work out every day.
- Grain free
- Gluten free
- Full GAPS friendly
- SCD Friendly
- Dairy optional
- Pork/shellfish free
- Printable, easy to keep in a 3-ring binder
- Grocery lists allow easy shopping and are grouped by category
- 3 meals a day, 7 days a week, 4 weeks a month!
30-Days No-Questions-Asked Money Back Guarantee
I’m so sure that this meal plan will make your life so much easier that I’m offering a no-questions-asked money-back guarantee! If you’re not satisfied with your purchase, email me within 30 days of purchase for a full refund!
”This is such a great resource for me! Thank you for providing a wealth of information, especially in subjects that are hard to find (like bf while on GAPS intro). I use your recipes daily, and I am always thumbing through the previous months, so I am really excited to hear that you will have a cookbook available. Thank you for making the recipes easy to follow, simple, and useful for those of us with basic ingredients at home. That is a tremendous help when cooking for a family of five with all the little ones under 5! Blessings to you, Cara, and keep up the good work you share!” – Marisa
$249 value Just $99!